Saturday, May 28, 2011

Never Same Again...



I don’t know how these past few years flew,
But one thing is true,
And I say this with a lot of pain.
Things are never gonna be the same again.
I’m gonna miss rushing to class at 7:30,
And trying to eat in class without being seen.
I’m gonna miss talking to you friends everyday,
And the jokes and the pranks that we did play.
I’m gonna miss hanging out with you guys,
especially the treats, so many of us sitting around in the seats,
Talking away to glory, and each telling many a story.
I’m also gonna miss the lecturers,
Who more than often bored us
But we still had so much fun in the class,
We never could realize how the time did pass.
 I’m gonna miss sitting on the semicircle{ C },
Making fun of each other and lol
I’m gonna miss that carefree life
It cuts like a knife, but no, it doesn’t feel so right. I had this much to say,
Let us not forget each other after today.
I wish this college life never ends,
Life is so great with all of you, my friends......

4 comments: